The organizing committee began its work by formulating the following objectives for the event:
- Promote academic integrity in higher education internationally.
- To provide a gathering place for research collaboration, the development of a culture of academic integrity and the sharing of resources in the field of higher education.
- Present best practices in academic integrity management: references, tools, guidelines, etc. in this new digital age.
- Networking: access to world-class academic integrity research, researchers and specialists.
- Opportunity to propose texts, discuss them and make suggestions to the authors during the symposium days. Texts will then be submitted either for a thematic issue of a journal, or for publication in a book.
[Page under construction, information to come]