Are you passionate about the phenomenon of plagiarism in academia? Find out about research on plagiarism and academic integrity from around the world.
- Government of Canada. (2022). TCPS 2: Core 2022 (Course on Research Ethics). Panel on Research Ethics. https://tcps2core.ca/welcome. Online Tutorial CORE-2022 (Course on Research Ethics).
Tools and useful platforms
- Identify trusted publishers for your research: “Think. Check. Submit.” “Think. Check. Submit.” is a platform to help researchers to identify trusted sources for their research.” Click here for more.
- The Embassy of Good Science – Your platform for research integrity and ethics. The Embassy is proposing tools to support researchers with Themes, Resources, Connexion with reasearch community, Training… Click here for more.
- Eaton, S. E. & Christensen Hughes, J. (2022). Academic Integrity in Canada – An Enduring and Essential Challenge. Series: Ethics and Integrity in Educational Contexts, Volume 1, Pages 593. An eBook published on SpringerLink. You can download here.
Articles (Blog, News and More)
- Eaton. S. E. (2022). Marking the 50-year anniversary of an attempt to legislate against contact cheating in Canada. Learning, Teaching and Leadership: A blog for educators, researchers and other thinkers by Sarah Elaine Eaton, Ph.D. https://drsaraheaton.wordpress.com/2022/06/14/marking-the-50-year-anniversary-of-an-attempt-to-legislate-against-contract-cheating-in-canada/.
- Ezarik, M. (2021, November 23). How Students See Cheating, and How Colleges Can Contain It. Inside Higher Ed. https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2021/11/23/six-ideas-prioritizing-academic-integrity-among-students.
- Hall, S., Moskovitz, C. and Pemberton, M. (2021, June). Understanding Text Recycling A Guide for Researchers. Text Recycling Research Project V.1. https://textrecycling.org/files/2021/06/Understanding-Text-Recycling_A-Guide-for-Researchers-V.1.pdf.
→ Section under construction – Resources will be added. ←